Documenting my transition from being a shore fisherman to becoming a kayak fisherman. Plus all of my fishing outings. Please enjoy!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/15 I picked her up.

Well on sunday i went and picked up my new/used kayak.  She is a Perception Caster 12.5.  She isn't the best yak out there by any means, but for someone new to the sport of kayak fishing such as myself, she is beautiful.  I have seriously been wanting to get into the sport since 2007.  But between being in S. Korea for two years and then living on the third floor of an apartment building it just wasn't possible.  But now that I have my own place with my gorgeous girlfriend and am in the first floor of an apartment i talked her into letting me get a kayak.





So remember how earlier I said that my girlfriend agreed to let me have a yak.  Well here is why I think she is being so gracious...

My kayak has kind of taken over the living room.  So next I guess I have to get a house.   That is all for now, good luck to anyone goin' out.  Fish On!!!

Jarred

No comments:

Post a Comment